Board of Directors
Michael Wright, Director, President and CEO
- Passionate entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience as an executive.
- Educated at Concordia University, along with the progressive Executive MBA program at Harvard University, contributes to Michael’s managerial and intellectual force.
- With over 25 years experience in the financial industry, he has served many commercial industry leaders as well as traditional financial and institutional credit grantors.
- His company is recognized and accredited by the major Canadian banks and Industry associations.
- He has been a Member of the Canadian Credit Institute, the Credit Manger association of Canada and his firm was licensed by the Consumer Protection Agency and the Access to Information Commission.
- Strong charismatic attributes alongside his professional presence has strongly contributed to the explosive growth of The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada were he has served as a volunteer for over 20years and 7 years as president and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Strong philanthropic activities demonstrate the passion and social responsibility he conveys in his persona
- Proven strong leadership, communication and team building skills in his business environment and philanthropic activities.
Kenneth J. Beam, Director
Kenneth J. Beam, Certified Public Accountant is the Principal and Manger of Kenneth J. Beam, CPA P.C., a full-service Certified Public Accounting and Consulting Firm in located in Boone, North Carolina. Kenneth is responsible for all operations of the company and all services provided to a wide variety of clientele across the United States. Areas of practice include, but are not limited to: internal and external financial reporting, advanced taxation, auditing, compliance, internal control assessment, representation, and CFO services.
Mr. Beam possesses extensive operational and financial experience with both private and public companies with over twenty-two years in the accounting profession. Mr. Beam has performed investigative audits throughout the United States, Canada, and South America that have resulted in numerous discoveries of fraud.
As a Certified Public Accountant, Mr. Beam is responsible for overall financial management, financial reporting and transparency, advanced taxation and long-range planning, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. The services provided ensure efficient, timely, and transparent financial disclosures and regulatory compliance. In addition, Mr. Beam leads both start-up and established organizations through mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions as a function of corporate development.
Mr. Beam serves on the Board of Directors of the Turchin Center for Visual Arts at Appalachian State University.
Mr. Beam is engaged to be married and resides in Boone, North Carolina.
M. William Cleman, Director
President and Founder at Cleman Consulting Inc.
May 2003 to date
Chairman and C.E.O. at Bouclair Inc.
October 1999 – May 2003
Chairman and C.E.O. at Bouclair Inc.
February 1994 – September 1999
Partner, Merchant Banking Firm at Cleman Ludmer Steinberg Inc.
September 1989-January 1994
Joseph McClendon III, Director
Joseph McClendon lll is one of the most sought after Ultimate Performance Specialists in the industry. His unique brand of “Tell, Show, Do” teaching and coaching creates rapid personal change that effectively moves people to take more consistent action and go “Further Faster” with their personal and business achievements.
He holds a doctorate in neuro psychology and several certifications in the neuro sciences arena. Joseph taught at the university of Southern California for seven years and is frequently called upon to lecture at other higher learning institutions like Harvard University and several Fortune 500 hundred companies..
Having performed hundreds of workshops, coaching sessions, seminars and training programs, one on one therapeutic interventions and has presented to well over 3 million people around the globe. His remarkable ability to go straight to the core of the challenge and effect rapid change makes him a unique commodity in Business, personal and health and wellness and personal improvement.
In 1986, Joseph met and teamed up with best-selling author and speaker Anthony Robbins. After mastering the technology, he became extremely proficient in assisting people in overcoming the fears, phobias and emotional challenges that hindered their lives.
Mr. McClendon has authored Several best selling books including two with world famous Anthony Robbins and ha shared the stage with him for two decades. He has also authored several other books as well as a line of human change technology products and services.
He is a philanthropist who’s most recent project is developing a program with Forest Whitaker and the United Nations to bring a psychology shift in the child soldiers and forgotten battle babies of war torn countries around the world.
Joseph McClendon is frequently called upon to provide corporate training, keynote addresses, workshops, and seminars for many fortune 500 companies in the United States as well as across Europe and Australia.
He is an expert in coaching sales business professionals in overcoming the behaviors and inner and outer obstacles, that may impede their sales results and effect their bottom line.